Download Pre-Patched Pokemon ROWE GBA ROM
- Creator: rioluwott
- Version: v1.7.4
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: August 12, 2022
Pokemon ROWE is a GBA ROM Hack by rioluwott based on Pokemon Emerald. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on August 4, 2022.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Radical Red
Pokemon ROWE is an attempt to create an open-world Pokemon Emerald with QoL changes and a high replay value, with diverse team building as the primary goal.
- Explore the region in any order you want.
- Gen 8
- Following Pokémon
- Tons of QoL Changes to get your team without having to Breed to get good Ivs/Abilities
- Egg Move Tutor
- Chose between 9 starters or get one randomly.
- 3 Different Game Difficulties – Easy, Normal, and Hard
- Regional Music Options(Chose between Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Music)
- Randomized Mode
- Double Battle Mode(Every fight is a Double Battle)
- Inverse Mode(Inverted type chart)
- Perfect Ivs Mode(everything has 31 ivs)
- No Evs mode(Nothing has evs)
- Random Party Mode
- Little Cup-like mode
- No need for HMs
- In-Game Wonder Trades
- Nature Mints
- A way to change the Poke Balls of already caught Mons
- Pokémon from all the 8 Gens
- AutoRun Options
- Up to 120 Tms
- Physical/Special Split(This can be removed by an In-game Mode)
- Daily Gym Leader Rematches
- Level scaling based on your number of badges with an evolution system for both trainers and wild Pokémon
- Re-Usable TMs
- Mega Evolutions
- Find rare Pokémon with the DexNav. (by ghoulslash’s)
- Gen 8 Flying Taxis from the beginning. (by surskitty)
- Name Rater, Move Reminder, Move Deleter and Iv checker on all the Pokémon Centers.
- Decapitalized Text. (by Wyrserth and AsparagusEdu)
- Press B to Surf faster. (by ghoulslash)
- Pokémon Clover Soft Level Cap in Hard Mode (by PokémonCrazy)
- Gen 7 Daycare System
- A beautiful and useful Pokedex. (by TheXaman)
- Gen 6 Exp.Share that you can always turn off (by Lunos)
- Fly without the need for the move by having a Pokémon that could learn it in your party (by Buffelsaft)
- Eon Flute
- And more…
– click to expand/collapse –
- You can now battle the Blue Nurse in 3 different difficulties, this does not grant you any money but you can use it to train your team, the Nurse team will be different each battle and by choosing hard difficulty it will scale to your level if your level is higher than a certain amount
- You will now be able to see the location of every Pokémon from the start in the Pokédex without having to see them in-game(You will also be able to see a silhouette rather than the ? sprite in the Pokédex )
- Added Three Island with all the areas near it
- Bond Bridge
- Berry Forest
- Three Island Port
- Three Island Port Cave
- Added a new Legendary Pokémon
- Type Gems now can be used to change a Pokémon Hidden Type if it has Perfect Ivs or is close to Perfect (30-31), it can be used at any time in Perfect IVs mode.
- NOTE: Normal and Fairy Gem don’t have this function
- You now can get type gems from specific Pokémon as drop items
- Secret power is now a Physical Hidden Power to make it more appealing to use
- Held items will be reset after each battle
- Added some new achievements
- Updated the Party Menu
- Now when you have the double battle mode enabled you will get the double battle layout for the party screen
- Updated the Hall of fame Screen
- Modified some Leaders Teams
- Added the move Expanding Force
- Changed the Cursor Color in the Start Menu so it is easier to see without proper light
- Fixed Sitrus Berry sometimes crashing the game when used as a hold item on a Pokémon that switches in
- Fixed Abilities that change the terrain not changing the background without having to reload the battle screen
- Fixed some Pokémon not breeding their regional forms
- Fixed Shiny Female Pokémon with gender differences crashing the game
- Fixed Cute Charm not working in the overworld after you get the Shiny Charm
- Fixed the “All your party gained some Exp Points” message showing even with the Exp. Share Off
- Fixed Steely Spirit
- Fixed some Pokémon not learning TMs
- Other Misc Changes
- Added a way to change the time between day and night, this will work like in Sun and Moon where it changes between those two but does not affect the daily events, you can access this by sleeping in the bed in the Weather Institute or sleeping in your own bed(or your rival bed)
- Rockruff evolves into Lycanrock Dusk at 6 am with this
- Added an Emulation Check before the game starts to see if you are using a compatible emulator, if you don’t see the message it means it is a supported emulator and you can continue playing without any problem, however, the message will also show for MyBoy! users but you can dismiss the message(thanks to ProjectRevoTPP and Pikalax for this feature)
- Changed how the personality-based colors work so they won’t change when you make any change to your Pokémon
- Fixed Indeede breeding not working as intended
- Fixed female Indeede not being available in the wild or with the Dexnav
- Fixed female Meowstic not being available in the wild or with the Dexnav
- Fixed Telepathy not working
- Fixed Galarian Darmanitan laying normal Darumaka eggs
- Fixed Day evolutions not working at 5pm in Pokémon that don’t evolve at Dusk
- Gave Galarian Darmanitan some fire type moves
- Odd keystone now boost Spiritomb’s Special Defense when held
- Odd keystone can now be held by wild Spiritombs (5% Chance)
- Fixed Dustox not learning Ominous Wind
- Lowered Scraggy Evolution Level
- Fixed Mankey not counting toward a certain Achievement
- Some Minor Changes
- Fixed Auto followers moving your trainer and some NPCs if you don’t have an available follower in your party
- Fixed the game making 2 pokemon in the Box 3 a bad egg, if you used 1.7 with that save and have a corrupt pokemon in that box release it to avoid any kind of crash but no pokemon should corrupt with this update
- Fixed some graphics issues when renaming your trainer and opening another menu without closing the start menu
- Fixed some crashes after you opened the start menu
- Other misc fixes and changes
- Added Two Island, Two Island Brink, and a new Area
- Added a New Legendary Pokemon
- Added a New Option, Auto-Follower this automatically chooses an available follower in your party each time you press the start menu for those who don’t want to enable their follower each time you go to your PC or don’t want to see the follower list in the documentation(This option is enabled by default when starting a new game)
- Added some New Items – Health Wing, Muscle Wing, Resist Wing, etc.
- Wings now give you 1 Iv on a specific stat. if your pokemon has 31 on that IV it will become 30, meaning you can use this to get specific Hidden Power Types
- Now you can search for a Pokemon form in the pokedex to see its information(Level up movesets, Evolutions, TM Learnsets, etc) by pressing L or R in the Form Screen in the pokemon data
- Now you can change your trainer name by inputting the Konami code in the start menu
- Fixed the issue with shiny hunting with the dexnav
- Some bugfixes and other misc changes
For a changelog of the previous versions of the game, visit their official pokecommunity thread
Also Read: Top 10 Anime Like Spy x Family
- Where can I find [Evolution Stone]?
– All the evolution items are sold in Lilycove Dept after you get 4 badges.
- Are every Pokémon Available in this game?
– Every Pokémon is available in some form with the exceptions of some Mythicals and Legendaries that are going to be added to the game in a future update.
- What is the Surprise Me Option in the starter selection?
– It gives you any First Stage Pokémon randomly(the only exceptions are mythical and legendaries).
- How can I evolve Pokémon that evolve by trade?
– Go to the Name Rater house in Slateport, talk to the Tradeback Guy, and chose the Pokémon you want to evolve.
- How many badges do I need to use the Egg Move Tutor or the TM Move Tutor on every Pokémon Center?
– For the Egg Move Tutor, you need 6 badges and for the TM Move Tutor, you need 8.
- Can I change my Pokémon Abilities/Natures?
– Yes, to change the ability of your Pokémon for the other normal Ability you need an Ability Capsule that can be bought in Oldale Town in the house behind the Pokémon Center, and for a Hidden ability you need an Ability Patch, you can get it in Pacifidlog Town in exchange for 1 Yellow Shard
- How does [Pokémon] Evolves
– You can check the in-game Pokédex to see how the Pokémon Evolves and a lot of other useful information(Base Stats, Abilities, Movesets, Ev Yield, etc).
- What is the shiny rate in this game?
– The Shiny Rate is the same as Vanilla emerald but if you want to shiny hunt, I highly recommend using the DexNav.
- What Mythicals/Legendaries are obtainable?
– Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Entei, Ho-oh, Lugia, Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Heatran, and Shaymin
rioluwott, AsparagusEdu, Lunos, PokemonCrazy, ghoulslashns, TheXaman, surskitty, Diego Mertens, WiserVisor, Dizzyegg, Pyredrid, Buffelsaft, Sapphire Jester