- Author: Aaron’s Aron
- Download: Pokemon Conquest: Ultimate
- Language: English
If you’re looking for Pokemon Conquest: Ultimate Changelog, we’ve got you covered!
Note: Search inside the Page by pressing ctrl+f or use the “Search” option on your browser to look for a specific version.
Pokemon Conquest: Ultimate Changelog
Version 1.0.20 – August 3rd, 2023
- Fixed an issue with the Illusio map that would cause Kanetsugu’s Starmie to move out of bounds at the start of the battle the first time you invaded Illusio in “The Legend of Ransei”.
- Kanbei’s Warrior Skill is changed from Extinguish to Strategist. Extinguish doesn’t really work in vanilla Conquest, so I changed the effect for Ultimate to try and make it work. However, it still is not working, so it must coded strangely and cannot function properly.
- Mitsuhide (Rank 1) now correctly ranks up into Mitsuhide (Rank 2) when at 60% link instead of 70% link.
- Updated the battle sprites for Sandslash-Alola, Magnezone, Exeggutor-Kanto, and Kingdra.
Version 1.0.19 – July 31st, 2023
- Ginchiyo (Rank 1) now correctly ranks up into Ginchiyo (Rank 2) when partnered with Pawmot or Thunderus-Therian instead of Kabutops or Aerodactyl.
- Updated the battle sprites for Raichu-Alola, Sandslash-Alola, Nidoking, Tentacruel, and Dracozolt.
Version 1.0.18 – July 28th, 2023
- Arceus now correctly spawns in Aurora in Collect 100 Pokémon stories. (This fixes the issue mentioned in the previous update. Turns out it wasn’t hardcoded, but a separate issue!)
- Updated the battle sprites for Slowbro-Galar, Slowking-Galar, Samurott-Hisui, and Flapple.
- Added battle sprites for Dracozolt, Quaquaval, Cyclizar, Zapdos-Galar, Thundurus-Therian, Landorus-Therian, Volcanion, Kartana, Marshadow, Naganadel, Regieleki, and Chien-Pao.
Version 1.0.17 – July 14th, 2023
- Fūrin Kazan has some hardcoded properties of which I was previously unaware, making its current effect incorrectly lower the Defense of your army instead of the enemy army. Because of this, its effect is being changed from “lowers the Defense of all enemy Pokémon for one turn” to “boosts the Attack of all allied Pokémon for one turn”.
- Arceus is seemingly hardcoded not to spawn as a normal Pokémon. Currently it is set to spawn in Aurora in Collect 100 Pokémon stories, and I will continue to leave it as such (so technically there has been no change to gameplay), but since it has yet to be found, I removing from the documentation that Arceus can be found this way. It can still be found the vanilla way in “Two Heroes of Ransei”.
- Fire Lash (Rank 5) now correctly lowers the target’s Defense instead of the user’s.
- Naomasa now has the correct type specialty of Poison/Steel instead of Fire/Poison.
- Naomasa now correctly has Dubwool instead of Blaziken in Kenshin vs Shingen stories. (Must start new story to take effect.)
- Katsu now correctly has Roserade instead of Reshiram in Ninja stories. (Must start new story to take effect.)
- Updated the battle sprites for Basculegion.
- Added battle sprites for Sawsbuck-Spring, Centiskorch, Garganacl, Armarouge, Revavroom, Glimmora, Gholdengo, Latios, and Tornadus-Therian.
Version 1.0.16 – June 25th, 2023
- Added battle sprites for Tropius, Goodra-Hisui, Mudsdale, Dubwool, Flapple, Sandaconda, Morpeko-Full Belly, Great Tusk, and Chi-Yu.
Version 1.0.15 – June 14th, 2023
- Yukimasa now correctly has Glaceon instead of Nidoking in Junior Warlord stories. (Must start new story to take effect.)
- A few tiles on Nixtrom, Floating Rock 2, Floating Rock 3, and Sky Garden 2 maps have been visually updated to correctly match their properties.
- The back-facing battle sprites for Ursaluna now face the correct direction.
- Added battle sprites for Annihilape, Mr. Rime, Sneasler, Obstagoon, Rotom-Heat, Rotom-Wash, Rotom-Frost, Rotom-Fan, Basculegion (front sprites only), Darmanitan-Galar-Zen, Klinklang, Accelgor, Pyroar-Male, Pangoro, Dragalge, Trevenant, and Orbeetle.
Version 1.0.14 – June 13th, 2023
- Added battle sprites for Ursaluna.
Version 1.0.13 – June 12th, 2023
- Nidoking’s small overworld menu sprite is no longer one pixel too tall.
- Changed the max link of all Perfect Links (excluding the Eeveelutions) from 99% to 100% because the repeating text bug should no longer apply in these cases.
Version 1.0.12 – June 10th, 2023
- Added battle sprites for Arcanine-Hisui, Bewear, Shaymin-Sky, and Victini.
Version 1.0.11 – May 28th, 2023
- Giga Impact now correctly moves the user forward one tile.
Version 1.0.10 – May 28th, 2023
- Kiyomasa and Masanori now correctly have Shiftry and Krookodile in “Not Worth Fighting Over…” stories. (Must start new story to take effect.)
Version 1.0.9 – May 28th, 2023
- Ability of Narimasa’s Ursaluna in “The Legend of Ransei” changed from Guts to Perception. (Must start new game to take effect.)
Version 1.0.8 – May 28th, 2023
- Illusio map now functions correctly.
Version 1.0.7 – May 28th, 2023
- Nobunaga Rank 2’s max link with Garchomp is changed from 75% -> 80%.
Version 1.0.6 – May 28th, 2023
- Dawn Stone is no longer purchasable from Wandering Merchants.
Version 1.0.5 – May 28th, 2023
- Drill Run no longer messes up the placement of the user (Rhyperior still seems to be a bit buggy?).
Version 1.0.4 – May 27th, 2023
- Darkest Lariat is now correctly Dark-type instead of Normal-type.
- Froslass is now correctly Ice/Ghost instead of Ice/Water.
Version 1.0.3 – May 27th, 2023
- Flying Press now correctly moves the user forward two tiles.
Version 1.0.2 – May 27th, 2023
- Okuni, Ranmaru, and Keiji’s story now unlock without needing a password after completing “The Legend of Ransei”.
Version 1.0.1 – May 27th, 2023
- Increased starting link of Player’s non-Vaporeon Eeveelutions from 16% to 17% so that you can immediately fight Ignis in “The Legend of Ransei” if you switch your starter.
Version 1.0.0 – May 27th, 2023 (Initial Release)
You might also like: