Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Fire Gold GBA ROM
- Creator: Tzx211
- Version: v1.4.1 (Completed)
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: September 5, 2022
Pokemon Fire Gold is a GBA ROM Hack by Tzx211 based on Pokemon Fire Red. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on September 5, 2022.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Exceeded
The player travels through the center region of Johto and Kanto, to defeat Gyms and battle against Team Rocket. Added to the post-game contents, players will also be able to re-battle gym leaders, encounter Celebi, and trade regional forms.
- Goldenrod City Sales & Radio Lucky Number.
- Intensive Custom Music Added.
- Finished Johto, Kanto & Mt. Silver!
- Battle 16 Gyms & Challenge Each Region’s Elite Four.
- Roaming Legendaries & VS Seeker Trainers.
- Bug Catching Contest & Apricorn Pokeball Maker.
- Fairy Type, New Moves, New Abilities & Items.
- Galarian & Hisui Forms Were Added In The Game.
- Cameo Events: Lake Of Rage Floods & Clefairy Dance.
- The main plot of the game is currently 100% complete. But the author plans to add side quests.
- Add variants from generation 9 and pokemon that are supposed to be in the Johto Region, like Darumaka and Tornadus…
Also Read: 12+ Best Anime Like Classroom of the Elite
~ click to expand / collapse ~
- new moves ((no move effect)
- light system
- lamp system
- battle backgrounds day night shifts
- new battle backgrounds
- location preview day night shifts
- tree update
- accurate pokemon pictures
- accurate roaming legendaries
- start menu clock
- location square
- bug fixes incompatibilities:
- the following moves have been replaced:
- feint, power trip. so if your pokemon learned these moves, they would have new moves showing
- lamp light flickers in most emulators due to software limitations, it looks mad pretty on consoles tho note: –the version number can be checked at your save screen
- I recommend starting new gameplay just for pleasure because the game got really pretty
- Kanto Trainer Overhaul (Not Everyone has Re-battle)
- Updated Encounter Rates
- Updated Some Moves
- Updated Some Overworld Sprites
- Updated Some Pokemon Sprites
- Updated Certain Events to Make them Look Better
- Updated Some Tiles and Maps
- Big Music Update
- New Wallpaper
- Flying Possible to Multiple Locations
- Bug Fixes
- Added Furniture System
- Changed Overworld Sprite Aesthetic
- New Abilities
- 33% Berries
- Updated Trainer Card
- Updated Badge Count
- Updated Gym Leader Sprites
- Updated Evolution Stone Availability
- Updated Magnet Train Animation
- Added Apricorn Balls
- Fixed Various Bugs
- Updated Ruins of Alph Puzzle
- Some Tile Updates
- Some Sprite Updates
- Unown Report
- Intimidate Fixed
- No More Game Crashes
~ click to expand / collapse ~
Base: Prof. Leon Dias
Tutorials for changing cover: Aspiring Pokemon Trainer
Music: Black Fragrant
Sprite works: Chaos Rush, Black Fragrant,
GBA Intro Manager by Diegoisawesome
DNS system: PrimalDialga
Nameless TileMap Editor by D-Trogh
Gen 3 hacking suite
Gen 3 tools for hacking
OverWorld Manager by Kimonas
Advance Tile Animation Editor by LU-HO
Battle Script Pro by Jambo51
Cry Editor 1.4 by Esperance
pokemon encryption and decryption: Mystery Man
special shout out to BSBob, he gave me emotional support when I was in an all-time-low. checkout his in-progress hack: pokemon vanadium.