Download Pre-Patched Dragon Ball Z: Team Training GBA Rom
- Creator: Z-Max
- Version: v8
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: August 10, 2020
Dragon Ball Z: Team Training is a GBA ROM Hack by Z-Max based on Pokemon Fire Red. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on August 10, 2020.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Crystal Kaizo
Main modifications of the game
- Pokemon are replaced by “fighters” (200 fighters in the last version)
- New maps
- New attacks: 170 attacks including more than 130 new attacks (techniques from Dbz) with new animations of course, and about 30 old attacks (from Pokémon, like Headbutt for example).
- A complete list of moves and learn sets might be done in the future, the thing is that it takes a lot of time to do it.
- Battle backgrounds
- Overworld sprites (small sprites on the maps)
- DBZ musics
- New items (capsules, senzu…etc)
- Some back sprites (characters from behind) are not really beautiful. But most of them look good enough.
- No strategy in this game, the type advantages are only: Fight beats Dark, Dark beats Ghost and Psychic, and a few more changes. Indeed, most characters and moves have the same type, the strategy is not viable.
- Game difficulty: the game is globally easy. The league is pretty hard though.
Also Read: Tsurune Season 2 to Release in January 2023