Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Dreams GBA Rom
- Creator: MonopolyRubix
- Version: v1.5.1
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: June 25, 2021
Pokemon Dreams is a hack that takes place in a new region and tells a new story. The main character, a traveling trainer, arrives in the Solda region. They meet a boy in the small community of Thicket Town who aspires to be like his brother, the local gym leader. This is their journey through the region as they meet new characters and strive to become members of the Pokémon League.
This hack was created with a focus on characters and worldbuilding in mind. Despite the fact that it tells a linear story, the map is peppered with optional areas containing useful items and Pokémon to encourage exploration.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Let’s Go Greninja
- 8 Gyms, a Pokémon League, and postgame rematches are playable
- All Pokemon through Generation 7 are available
- Small cast of 35 Fakemon brings the total to 844 Pokemon
- New region with a new story, characters, and battles
- New music
- Pokemon movesets brought up to date with Generation 7
- Battle system updated to Generation 7 (Physical/Special split, Gen 6 type chart, Fairy type, etc.)
- All mega evolutions are included, alongside some new ones
- NPC trainers do not use healing items in battle
- Trade evolutions now use stones instead
- 120 reusable TMs
- Big Root does not have a description or an icon.
- Pokemon caught in luxury balls appear as poke balls on the status screen and do not receive the friendship buff.
- When certain Pokemon are caught, Rattata is added to the Pokedex instead of Dirpion, Reflhex, Munchlax, Bruke, Moonimal, Detanaut, Kyurem, and Tapu Lele.
- Puddle reflections are shaky.
- The “cancel” option in stores displays the fairy tm icon.
- The graphics in-game for trade have been corrupted.
- Textual error on some shop menus – seen at Stone Emporium and the herbal medicine vendor in Ice team Town.
- L=A and LR button modes cause the start menu to lag for some users but not others.
If you come along any other bug, please report it on their pokecommunity thread.
Changes Made in Version 1.4
- Fixed issue where Coil Peon Andrei’s Medicham in Ruby Tower used moves Medicham doesn’t learn
- Fixed bug where Clamperl couldn’t evolve. Now it evolves by leveling up while holding either Deep Sea item
- Fixed a collision error on Route 13
- Fixed issue where Conifer’s Vanilluxe in the Battle Bar has no moves if Chikorita was chosen
- Fixed issue where losing after visiting Eccoh City Pokemon Center teleported the player to Emerald Isle
- Fixed a bug where type-boosting items like the Silk Scarf didn’t function
- Added a message to the intro text advise using a different emulator if the game freezes early on