- Author: TheToxic7326
- Game Download: Pokemon EXDY
- Language: English
- Source: https://reliccastle.com/threads/5707/
If you’re looking for Pokemon Everlasting X and Devastating Y Documentation, we’ve got you covered!
Pokemon Everlasting X and Devastating Y Documentation
Battles (Enemy Trainer Pokemon, Levels, Held Items, Abilities, Natures, EVs & Moves)
About the Game
Pokémon Everlasting X/Devastating Y is a difficulty hack based on the original X and Y games. The plot is similar to the originals, with a few tweaks here and there for a much better player experience.
Welcome (back) to the Kalos region! Your adventure won’t be as much of a steamroll as it was last time around, though! Many trainers have improved their roster, allowing for more challenging but fun battles! Take on the gym challenge and fill out your trainer card, while also simultaneously combatting Team Flare! Are you up to the task?
- Most important trainers have their Pokémon competitively built (Maxed out EVs and IVs, suitable items, etc). In turn, building your own Pokémon to be viable is made easier.
- Most Pokémon/Moves have changes made to them so that they can be on par with each other.
- Brand new abilities!
- Custom Mega Evolutions! (most of them are just G-Maxes, though).
- Move Tutor in Party Screen
- National Dex
- Time System separate from your computer’s time (You’re given an item early on that allows you to change the time of day)
- PokéSearch to make hunting for a specific Pokémon easier.
- Battle style on Set at all times, no items in battle
- Hard level caps
- Stack error when trying to catch a Pokémon after the Pokédex screen (Holding down your Cancel button seems to fix this though)
- Using PokéRider as a registered item crashes the game.
- Checking a Max Raid Den with a partner trainer removes the partner’s data. (Partner won’t show up in battles)
- PokéSearch sets the Pokémon your looking for’s level to 1 after searching for it more than once.
- There’s an invisible wall between Vaniville and Aquacorde (Save and reload the game to fix this issue)
If you need any kind of help with the game you can join the game’s official discord server and ask about it.
If you like Anime, Manga, Manhwa/Webtoons and/or Web Novels be sure to check out OtakuHarbor.com for Recommendations, News, and Much More!