Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Supreme Fire: Mewtwo’s Revenge GBA Rom
- Creator: Calistrotic22
- Version: Beta 2.1
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: May 9, 2021
Pokemon Supreme Fire: Mewtwo’s Revenge is a spin-off of the original Pokemon Supreme Fire. In the words of the author, It’s not really a story-based hack but rather one with more challenging battles and updated typings, moves, etc.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux
Story & Background
The story will take place in the Kanto region with the first storyline of FireRed and the second storyline encounter that blends in with the original FireRed storyline. It is the continuation of Pokemon Supreme Fire, where 3 brothers (protector of this Pokemon world) were defeated by a bunch of intruders that have a much stronger Pokemon. You as a trainer (prodigy) that just came out of the Academy will be venturing your way to defeat the intruders with a bunch of other members of the team that the Brothers recruited.
You will start in the same fashion as Kanto, but once you get your first Pokemon from Professor Oak, You will encounter a weak state Armoured Mewtwo and will be helping him to take revenge, while he helps you on your journey.
throughout your journey, instead of Team Rocket, you will have this Evil Organisation instead, who is working for the Intruders. They are a mixture of Team Rocket, Team Aqua, and Team Magma.
Different cities have different challenges. Prodigy trainers, who are from Sevii Island are taking over some of the places to show you how good they are, once you beat them, you will get a gift from them. Their purpose is to be a mini-gym battle.
Mega Trainers are also implemented where their level will be high and they will have Mega Pokemon version forms in their team. The purpose of these trainers is for you to beat them once and get their Pokemon Mega Stones as a gift for beating them, on their own rule.
- Physical/Special Split
- Badge based Pokemart
- New Items
- BW repel system
- Colored nature stats (Red +, Blue -)
- Critical hit nerf
- Poison Survival (poison will disappear when the Pokemon is at 1hp)
- Sitrus Berry changed to 1/4 hp restore
- Bag expansion (because of new items)
- Day and Night System
- Handpicked Pokedex (Variety of Pokemon from All Generations)
- Original Mega Evolution Pokemon or What we call ‘Touch Mega'(Better total BST)
- Permanent Mega Evolution Pokemon (Worse total BST)
- New moves
- New items
- New Abilities
- Electric Pokemon can’t be paralyzed
- Spores or any powder moves don’t affect Grass-type Pokemon
- Infinite use of TM’s
- HM can be forgotten (deletable)
- Name changer and Move re-learner are in each Pokemon Center
- Disabled badge stat boost
- Evolve without National Dex
- EV capped at 252
- Fast text speed
- Battle set to SET type
- Mew and Deoxys Obey
- EXP all but 50% for each Pokemon in the Party (if holding EXP share, 100%. If holding Lucky Egg, 75%)
- Running Shoes Indoors
- Updated Wrap Effect
- Total Map change
- New Weakness/Resist table
- New Starter Pokemon
- Healing Moves will only have 5 PP
- New Pokemon Typings and sprite
- New Pokemon BST for every Pokemon that is used in the RomHack
- I will place some random trainers that have the Spriter name and the Pokemon they sprite just to show my thanks, for credit purposes.
- All Pokemon will not Obey when you pass the threshold (without badge level 35, with 2 badge level 53)
- The amount of Pokemon that be in here is unclear yet. I will put the amount of Pokedex when i almost finish
- Max level now is Level 138 thanks to esipode
- Get Exp after catching
- All wild Pokemon and received pokemon are Perfect IV
- Display IV grade
- 2EV = 1 stat (original 4EV = 1 stat increase) – Thanks to Mr.Pkmn
- Loseable battle (some trainers – won’t get you to PokeCenter when you lose) – Thanks to Javi4315
- 1 Vitamin will gain 64EVs instead of 10 (limit is still at 510 max) – Thanks to Manekimoney
- 2EV = 1 stat point instead 4EV = 1 stat point (max EV per stat is 254) – Thanks to Mankimoney
- Max EV gain from Vitamins in a single stats are 252 instead of 100 – Thanks Manekimoney
- Infinite Safari time
- The Beta is up till 4th gym only (or up till you get the Silph Scope.
Leon, Ultimasoul, DesvoL, SooblekHackromLegend, FytyNo1, MrFakemon, inc, Mike25, _PTyler, Overlord51, Manekimoney, Javi4315, Mr.Pkmn