- Author: FunnyKecleonMeme#1075
- Game Download: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Merchants Versus Pirates
- Language: English
- Source: SkyTemple
If you’re looking for the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Merchants Versus Pirates Changelog, then we’ve got you covered!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Merchants Versus Pirates Changelog
-Fixed an issue where Dragon Tail would mess with the game’s graphics
-Fixed some potential issues with Stakataka causing the game to crash.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PREVIOUS SAVES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION
- Significantly reduced the attacking power of the Ultra Beasts, Porygon-Z and Drifblimb
- Iron Fist has been removed from Buzzwole, and replaced with Intimidate
- Download has been removed from Xurkitree, and replaced with Motor Drive
- Ultra Beasts’ levels have been reduced (70>65, and 75>68) with the exception of Guzzlord
- Reduction of power in some moves, such as Triple Kick, HiJumpKick, and Discharge
- Adjusted the enemy AI targeting of moves that hit room-wide, such as Discharge, Earth Power, and Dazzling Gleam, so they only use the moves when 2 tiles away as opposed to room-wide.
- Revamped the movesets of all characters, as well as giving Ironjaw, Niterfoot, and Merlinus +60HP
- Ironjaw: Aqua Tail>Waterfall, Bulk up>Swagger, as well as giving Aqua Tail and Crunch more PP
- Niterfoot: Gunk shot>Sucker Punch, as well as giving Flamethrower more PP
- Merlinus: Shadow Claw>Thunderbolt
- Kagero: Received a completely new moveset (Fury Swipes, Icy Wind, Dragon Tail, Teleport), as well as giving base double speed
- Added monetary value of Grimy Food
- Revamped Scoring mechanism (refer to “Scoring values.txt” for a breakdown of points), and the in-game tips menu has been adjusted to reflect this
- Added effects to Wands when they are consumed by moves like Bug Bite and Pluck, such that they induce an effect on the user of the move
- Added Cartridge screen
- Added a mechanic, where, if you enter a dungeon and the game detects that you do not have a Reviver seed, one will be added to your inventory, unless the inventory is full
- Fixed an issue where dungeons would take longer to load (additional 2-3 seconds), making the transition between floors much smoother (thanks Adex)
- Fixed an issue where the female versions of some Pokemon (ie on even-numbered floors) were significantly weaker than their odd-floor counterparts, as well as having incorrect typing, abilities, etc.
- Fixed an issue where Poke valued at 3 will spawn in Monster Houses
- Removed Nonsleeper from the list of IQ skills available to enemies
- Removed Counter Basher from Necrozma’s IQ skill pool
- Removed Herobrine
- Fixed a further softlock which occurs if you lose the final battle against the Pirates
- Fixed a bug where actors appeared in the Pirates’ credits scene
- Fixed a softlock which occurs when you lose the final battle against the Pirates
- Fixed a crash that occurs 1/9 times when looting from either the Merchants or the Pirates, after defeating them
- Fixed a bug where a specific item is not given to you when you win against the Merchants or Pirates, during the looting cutscene
- Hack was released for Hackjam3
If you like Anime, Manga, Manhwa/Webtoons, and/or Web Novels be sure to check out OtakuHarbor.com for Recommendations, News, and Much More!