Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Omega Paradox V2 NDS Rom
- Creator: Aster
- Version: Completed v2
- Hack of: Pokemon White
- Updated: August 27, 2017
Pokemon Omega Paradox V2 is an NDS ROM Hack by Aster based on Pokemon White. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on August 27, 2017.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux
It’s been one month since the Masked Man attack many have been killed some have been severely injured. Many people are fleeing Unova while some have come to save it…
After the attack, many elite clans have formed in Unova composed of strong team Rocket and Plasma grunts and Team Aqua has reformed in Unova to liberate Pokemon and has allied with the Masked Man.
You have survived the Masked man’s attack and your friends Cynthia and Drake have returned to Unova to see you pick your first Pokemon. You as one of the few people who can Omega-Evolve Pokemon has been given the chance to get a starter Pokemon and stop the Masked Man.
The Masked Man leaves a scar on all of his victims, seen by the blacked out faces of all the victims, you are destined to stop him.
Everything weird you see early on, like Drayden as the professor, is explained later on in the game as well as the true identity of the Masked Man.
- Omega-Evolution: Some Pokemon in Unova can Omega-Evolve alike to Mega-Evolution but this can not be reverted and is used to evolve a base Pokemon
- Mega Evolution (outside of battle): Only two Pokemon can Mega-Evolve (Camerupt & Slowbro)
- New Gym Leaders: Many gym leaders are dead some have been replaced or demoted
- New Elite Four and Champion
- New Trainer Classes
- New Rivals
- New Pokemon: over 40 new Pokemon varying from Fakemon, Omega Pokemon, Mega Pokemon, Alola Pokemon, very few Gen 6-7 Pokemon, and Yugioh-mons( I replaced old Pokemon sprites for new Pokemon sprites)
- Increased level curve compared to the original Pokemon White: Your starter determines how difficult your journey will be (The Masked Man in his first battle puts geodude at a disadvantage in that scenario geodude is hard mode)the difficulty is not actually changed, your starter determines if your battles will be easy or hard.
- Geodude – Easy Mode (First gym leader has Audino making you level up fast) (Changed sprite+Fire Type)
- Eevee – Hard Mode
- Zorua – Medium Mode
- New Music: Music from Pokemon Hoenn White created by King Drapion composed by PkmnSoundFontRemix
- New Starters
- New Move-Sets and Stats for certain Pokemon
- Many other features thanks to Drayano
- Sometimes the text doesn’t fit in the box due to extended text, may occur with the Masked Man so I changed his name at times to MM
- Some Female Pokemon Sprites are messed up
- I tried adding the Omega sign into the game, it didn’t work so it turned into a question mark in game this only occurs once in the text
- Some character’s overworlds have dots over them due to Changed sprites
- Kazowar-BW Tools
- Twisted Fatals-Stats editor
- ANDT-Move Editor and Evolution Editor
- PPTXT-Text editor
- Universal Pokemon Randomizer to change starters
Aster, Drayano, King Drapion