Read All Pokemon Fire Red Plus Documentation
- Author: Princess Gabrielle
- Game Download: Pokemon Fire Red Plus
- Category: Documentation
- Language: English
- Source: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=471469
Pokémon Fire Red Kai has been updated to its currently finished state, and renamed to Fire Red Plus! It is an improved version of Pokemon Fire Red. The goal of this project is to improve and re-balance the game, without significantly altering the original experience or the original flavor of the Kanto remakes. If you’re looking for Pokemon Fire Red Plus Documentation then we’ve got you covered!
Pokemon Fire Red Plus Documentation
Important Item Locations
Trainer Pokemon Info
Other Relevant Information
If you watch anime and/or read manga/webtoons/webnovels, visit OtakuHarbor for recommendations, news, and all the other good stuff!
Pokemon Fire Red Plus Features
- The level curve of the game has been re-balanced. That does not necessarily mean increased: in fact, the level caps that represent the level curve are not much higher than in the original game. What has been re-balanced is the progression of the level curve, originally too low in the mid-game section and spiking at the end, which now flows better into the later parts of the game. It is easier to keep up with the trainers, as well as pick up new Pokémon to add to your team, all with minimal grinding.
- The game is generally more challenging, thanks to improved team structures and movesets to the opposing trainers.
- During the main story, all the original Kanto Pokémon are available, as well as their cross-generational Johto evolutions and pre-evolutions. Of course, this means the game no longer prevents you from evolving Pokémon such as Golbat before the National Pokédex is obtained.
- The locations and encounter rates of several Pokémon have been changed and improved.
- The rest of the Johto Pokédex will be available in the post-game portion.
- The physical/special move split has been added.
- To account for it, as well as to improve certain movepools, the following moves have been added to the game:
- Drill Run, Poison Jab, Dark Pulse, Air Slash, Iron Head, Earth Power, and Flash Cannon. (All these moves currently have placeholder animations, taken from other moves that I thought fit the role.)
- The level-up, TM/HM, and Move Tutor learnsets for every Pokémon have been completely revamped from scratch. (Currently, only the learnsets of the 151 Kanto Pokèmon and their respective cross-generational evolutions have been changed. Johto Pokémon will only appear in the post-game, which is yet to be completed.)
- The majority of moves, abilities, and Pokémon stats have been updated to their current modern state. There are only a few exceptions to this. (Explosion and Self-Destruct keep their effective Base Power of 400 and 500 for added flavor. Growth is not currently updated to its modern effect because of a bug that we are figuring out.)
- Several moves have been changed and buffed in order to make them more enjoyable and convenient to use.
- Some TMs have been changed to account for the new moves or to improve accessibility.
- Only a few select, bottom-of-the-barrel Pokémon have been directly base stat-buffed: these are Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Onix, Lickitung, Farfetch’d, and Ditto.
- The inconvenient evolution methods of many Pokémon have been changed and improved: mainly, trade evolutions and friendship evolutions are now more easily obtainable.
Pokemon Fire Red Plus Screenshots
If you want to download the latest version of the game, click here and visit pokeharbor.com to download pre-patched Pokemon GBA, NDS, GBC & 3DS ROM Hacks